- Includes: 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8" and 1" wood bits.
- Unique designed ground points and cutting edges drill faster, cleaner holes, using less power than standard spade type bits.
- Cut straight or angled holes in soft and hard woods, plus formica, plaster, chipboard, foam core material, many non-metallic building sidings and foam insulation.
- Made of one-piece special heat treated tool grade steel.
- Six “flat” 1/4" shank fits securely in conventional chucks.
- Easy to spot “size marking” is stamped on head.
- Bits also feature “head hole” for convenient storage and wire pulling.
- Resharpenable with saw file or grinder.