The M18 FUEL™ SURGE™ 1/4" Hex Hydraulic Driver is the quietest cordless fastening solution on the market. With Milwaukee's new FLUID-DRIVE™ Hydraulic Powertrain, users will experience up to 50% quieter operation, 3X less vibration for smoother operation, and faster driving speeds compared to standard impacts. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 0-3,000 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. For use with REDLITHIUM™ Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries (sold separately), which deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries on the market. The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility. Self-Tapping Screw Mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws.
- Milwaukee® POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
- FLUID-DRIVE™ Hydraulic Powertrain can deliver application speeds as fast as standard impact drivers
- Longer sustained torque
- 3x less vibration
- 50% quieter than standard impact
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- (1) M18 FUEL™ SURGE™ 1/4" Hex Hydraulic Driver (Tool Only) (2760-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1850)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Bit Holder
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Belt Clip