Milwaukee's M18 FUEL 2" ProPEX Expander w/ ONE-KEY is the fastest, lightest, and most compact way to install 2" ProPEX. The auto-rotating head mechanism provides uniform expansions for the most consistent installations. You can make up to 3X faster connections utilizing the pipe size selector switch to optimize the expansion speed. The new dedicated 2" ProPEX Expander Head"s integrated cone design reduces the travel length of the expander's expansion cone, allowing for the most compact 2" solution. The D-Handle design gives you balance and control for one-handed connections. All-metal gears and an integrated metal frame deliver maximum tool durability on the job site. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor allows for the fastest expansions yet runs cooler with no wearable components. The REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery provides 20% more power, and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries and best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions. REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures optimized performance and protection from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL 2" ProPEX Expander also has ONE-KEY so you can wirelessly connect the tool with your smartphone to track and manage. This ProPEX expansion tool is designed for UPONOR ProPEX connections to deliver fast potable water installations from expansion to seal.
- (1) M18 FUEL 2" ProPEX Expander
- (1) 1-1/4" M18 ProPEX Expansion Head
- (1) 1-1/2" M18 ProPEX Expansion Head
- (1) 2" ProPEX Expander Head For M18 FUEL 2" ProPEX Expander
- (2) M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack
- (1) M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
- (1) ProPEX Expander Grease
- (1) Carrying Case
- Auto-rotating mechanism provides quick, uniform expansions
- Lightest, most compact 2" experience
- Fastest 1-1/4"-2" expansions for up to 3X faster connections
- Integrated cone design of the dedicated 2" head enables tight quarter access
- Pipe size selector optimizes the fastest expansion speed
- Compact D-Handle design for balanced one-handed connections
- All-metal gears and Integrated metal frame for maximum jobsite durability
- Capacity: 3/8 in. to 2"
- LED work light illuminates work space in dark locations
- Compatible with all M18 REDLITHIUM batteries and chargers
- ONE-KEY technology allows for tracking, tool security, and inventory management
- Voltage: 18V
- Height: 13.6"
- Length: 9"
- Weight (without battery and head): 10.9 lbs
- Width: 4.3"
- Power Source: Cordless
- Capacity: 3/8"-2"
- Auto-Rotate: Built-In
- Work-Light: LED
- Battery System: M18