The Milwaukee SAWZALL The TORCH with NITRUS CARBIDE for cast iron and other thick metals is the next generation of carbide teeth technology. This SAWZALL blade with NITRUS CARBIDE teeth allows you to cut longer, cut more and cut faster than traditional carbide teeth products on the market today. MILWAUKEE NITRUS CARBIDE technology eliminates the tradeoff between life and speed of cut compared to traditional carbide teeth blades. The blade delivers 3X the life of existing carbide teeth reciprocating saw blades to continuously make the toughest cast iron removals on the job. Constructed with 25% more Nitrus Carbide per tooth and a 1/2" universal tang, The TORCH SAWZALL blade with NITRUS CARBIDE is designed to cut the thickest metals like cast iron and soil pipe. With the unique carbide, it also outperforms standard carbide teeth blades in common thick metals.
- 3X longer life in cast iron than standard carbide blades
- Cuts faster than all carbide teeth blades today
- 7TPI design for fast cutting
- 1/2" universal tang
- Cuts hard cast iron and soil pipe
- Ability to cut thick metals: stainless steel, black pipe, angle iron, high strength alloys, rebar
- 25% more NITRUS CARBIDE per tooth
- Pack Qty: 1 Pack
- Blade Length: 9"
- Material: Cast Iron