pH-Treat is a new in-line treatment product specific for the treatment of the condensate water produced by todays high efficiency furnaces.
The condensate produced by these furnaces is acidic and must be neutralized prior to putting to the drain. In fact, some communities are passing regulations banning the discharge of acidic condensate. Introducing pH-Treat, a product to put on the drain line for the purpose of neutralizing the acid nature of the condensate water produced.
- Contains a specialized media that neutralizes the condensate water, raising the pH to near neutral
- 2.5" X 12" cartridge housing with 3/8" FPT connections
- Designed for gravity feed
- Product life is expected to have a One Year service life, or when the pH falls below 6
- Temperature range 40°F to 100°F
- Pressure range 20-125 psi