Single Rod Flame Sensor w/ Ceramic Insulator - Replaces RheemPFS301 Single Rod Flame Sensor w/ Ceramic Insulator - Replaces Rheem
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- 45 Degree
- Length - mounting flange to sensor tip: 2 1/2”
- Length - sensor offset: 1 9/16”
- Angle - sensor offset: 90 degree
- Termination: 1/4” male quick connect
- Flame sensor for Hot Surface Ignition (H.S.I.) systems
- Can be mounted remotely on multiple burners or adjacent to igniter on other applications
- For use with spark ignition and flame sensing
- High quality alumina ceramic insulator
- High temperature kanthal flame rod material that can withstand 1800°F
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.