The RIDGID® Model RT1400 professional wet dry vac is a 14-gallon 6.0 peak HP industrial-strength wet dry vacuum with a cart to conquer rough jobsite terrain. It features a large capacity and the rugged construction needed for pro, contractor and industrial use.
- Powerful 6.0 Peak Horsepower - High performance wet dry vacuum.
- Longer Motor Life - Durable, long-lasting motor backed by industry's best warranty.
- 2-Piece Polypropylene Drum Construction - Rugged construction to meet the higher demands found at worksites
- Sturdy Cart, Push Handle and Large Rear Wheels - These features act together to allow the vac to travel easily up/down stairs and over rough terrain and thresholds.
- Large Drain - Located to lowest point of drum for emptying of water.
- Sound Reduction Technology - Scroll Noise Reduction® provides quiet operation by precisely controlling the flow of air through the vac.
- Accessory Storage Caddy - Keeps accessories organized and close at hand for easy access.
- Blowing Capacity - Blow leaves from walkways or decks and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
- Professional Locking Hose - The ultra-flexible hose won’t pull loose during use, and is four times more durable than our standard hose. This 2 1/2"x 8' hose has a smooth interior surface to reduce clogging.
- Qwik Lock® Filter Fastening System - Install or remove your filter quickly, easily and secure without tools or fasteners.
- Includes - Vacuum, owner's manual, 2 extension wands, 2 1/2” x 8’ premium locking pro hose, utility nozzle, wet nozzle, crevice tool, car nozzle and fine dust filter.