To protect the two most valuable investments of your life, your home, and your family, improving indoor air quality is key. With S&P's TR (total recovery) Series for all climates, stale room air is exhausted, and the fresh outdoor air is brought back into the house. With this line of ERVs (Energy Recovery Ventilators) these two air streams are directed through a highly developed "air-to-air" energy exchange core. The air streams are physically separated by many layers of "plates" so there is no mixing or contamination of the fresh air. The plates are made of an engineered "resin" material that simultaneously transfers heat by conduction and humidity by attracting and moving water vapor from one air stream to the other.
S&P's TRs moderate extremes in both temperature and humidity, creating a comfortable indoor environment. The unique moisture transfer capability of the S&P core also eliminates condensation and frost build up in most applications. Unlike other ERVs on the market no mechanical or electrical defrost systems are needed, which means higher heat recovery efficiencies, easier installation and more reliable operation.
- MERV-8 filters
- Less than 1-watt standby power consumption
- Transformer/relay package allowing simple on/off control
- Plastic double collars for 6 or 8" direct duct connection (TR300 is 8" only)
- TR90, TR130, TR300 have painted case, low voltage controls, 3' Power cord
- TR90G has galvanized case, line voltage, and no line cord
- Integral mounting flange and hanging bracket system
- Fully insulated case
- Large cores for high efficiency
- No condensate pan or drain required
- HVI Certified
- cULus Listed