1" SharkBite PVC x 1" Slip Repair CouplingUIP3020 1" SharkBite PVC x 1" Slip Repair Coupling
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Note: Underground burial of SharkBite brass fittings requires that the fitting be wrapped using silicone wrap (25406-CASH-ACME).
SharkBite® PVC Fittings connect PVC pipe (Sch. 40, 80 and 120) to Copper, PEX, CPVC, and PE-RT pipe with no solder, clamps, unions or glue. The SharkBite® PVC x MNPT adapter allows you to make a joint to PVC pipe using a push-fit connection and gives you a Male NPT adapter on the opposite end.
- No soldering, clamps, or unions required
- Proven durability and quality
- Connects all three types in any combination
- Integrated design means no loose components, ensures secure, reliable connection
- Easy to disconnect and reusable
- Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution
- No primer or glue required
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.