Powermite SQS65 and SQS65.5 Electronic Valve Actuators require a 24 Vac supply and receive a 0 to 10 Vdc or a 0 to 1000 Ohm control signal to proportionally control a valve. SQS85.53 electronic valve actuators require a 24 Vac supply and receive a floating control signal to provide floating control. Actuators work with Powermite MT Series Valves with a 7/32-inch (5.5 mm) stroke.
The SQS Electronic Valve Actuators are for use in small to medium HVAC installations with Powermite MT Series valves that have a 7/32-inch (5.5 mm) stroke.
- Maintenance-free with reversible motor
- Voltage or resistance signal input
- Close off up to 160 psi
- Position output signal 0 to 10 Vdc
- Small, compact design
- Manual adjustment knob with indication of stroke allows for repositioning in power-off condition (SQS65U actuator only)
- Mechanical spring allows the valve to return to normal position in power off condition (SQS65.5U and SQS85.53U)
- Suitable for low pressure (15 psig) steam applications
***Note: Image may not be actual representation of item.