The Powermite MT Series Globe Valves are designed to work
with either a pneumatic or electronic actuator with a 7/32-inch
(5.5 mm) stroke. Compatible actuators deliver a minimum of
67 lbf. (300 N) of force.
- Direct-coupled universal bonnet/no tools required for installation
- Choice of brass or stainless steel trim
- ANSI Leakage Class IV (0.01% of Cv)
- ANSI Class 250
- Available in 3 to 8 psi, 8 to 13 psi, or 10 to 15 psi spring ranges
with pneumatic actuation
- Available with spring return and non-spring return 0-10 and
floating control electronic actuators
- Greater than 100:1 rangeability for Cv > 1.0
- Rated for 15 psi steam with stainless steel trim
- Interchangeable pneumatic or electronic actuators
Typical applications include control of hot or chilled water, glycol
solutions up to 50%, or steam up to 15 psi (103 kPa).
Only use the MT Series Valve Actuators. When using this valve with
a pneumatic actuator, note that MT valve bodies have the spring in
the body, rather than the actuator. To order the correct valve body,
select the proper spring range.
Alternate spring ranges for pneumatic sequencing are available as
valve and actuator factory assemblies only.