Designed to control the flow of both water and steam,
the Powermite 656 Series Two-way Angle Union Valves
are available with normally open action.
The Powermite 656 Series Angle Union Valves are
recommended for control of hot or chilled water for
controlling convectors, fan coil units, radiation, reheat
coils, and similar terminal unit applications. Designed with
dual sealing packed construction, this valve can be used in
systems having relatively high pressures. Typical uses are
sites where efficient economical control is desired.
The compact size is excellent where space is limited.
- Enclosed actuator housing to protect components
- Small size allows easier installation in tight spaces
- Replaceable soft disc provides tight
- Dual sealing feature for the valve stem
- Actuator can be rotated to facilitate piping control from
- Stainless steel valve stem to reduce friction