This model comes with Dual Auxiliary Switches and Span/Offset.
The OpenAir direct coupled 24 Vac non-spring return (NSR) rotary electric actuator is
designed for modulating control of building HVAC dampers.
These actuators are used in constant or variable air volume installations for the control of supply
return air, mixed air, exhaust, rooftop units, and face and bypass dampers requiring up to 221 lb-in
(25 Nm) torque or 310 lb-in (35 Nm) torque.
- Built-in feedback on modulating units
- Unique self-centering shaft coupling
- All metal housing
- Two torque ranges available
- Manual override
- Offset and span adjustment models available
- Independently adjustable dual auxiliary switches available
- UL, cUL and CE listed