The OpenAir direct-coupled, 24 Vac, non-spring return electronic actuator is
designed for modulating and three-position control of building HVAC dampers.
Used in constant or variable air volume installations for the control of HVAC dampers
requiring up to 132 lb-in (15 Nm) torque.
- Brushless motor technology with stall protection
- Unique self-centering shaft coupling
- Manual override
- 132 lb-in (15 Nm) torque
- 5° preload as shipped from factory
- Mechanical range adjustment capabilities
- Offset and span adjustment models available
- Models with independently adjustable, dual auxiliary switches available
- Built-in 1/2-inch conduit connection
- UL and C-UL listed, CE certified