Pressure Independent Control Series SSD Electronic Valve Actuators require a 24 Vac
power supply and receive a floating control signal (SSD81) or a proportional 0 to
10 Vdc signal (SSD61) to control a valve. The 0 to 10V SSD61U actuator also
accepts a 24 Vdc power supply.
These actuators are designed to work with 1/2- to 1-1/4 inch Pressure Independent
Control Series Valves with a 2.5 mm or 5 mm stroke and a threaded valve bonnet that
fits the actuator.
- Nominal force >56 lbs (250 N)
- Automatic stroke calibration on the SSD61
- UL listed for plenum installation
- Reduced power consumption in holding position
- Direct coupled installation without tools (hand-tightened)
- Manual override
- Visual position indication