Southwire's Rigid Threaded T type Conduit Body, with Cover and Gasket is manufactured from copper free aluminum. T type conduit bodies allow 3-way inline access in conduit systems, provide easy access for splicing and pulling and can correct and change direction of conduit runs.
Smooth, rounded integral bushings in hubs offers protection for conductor insulation. Excellent ground continuity and corrosion resistance; lightweight aluminum construction; cover and watertight gasket ensures weatherproof installations. UL listed.
- Threaded T type with cover and gasket
- NPT tapered hubs
- Suitable for use in concrete
- Suitable for use in wet locations
- Provides access to conductors for pulling, splicing and maintenance
- Copper free aluminum die cast
- Cover - Stamped steel
- Gasket - Neoprene rubber
- Powder coat
- UL Standard: UL 514A - UL 514D
- Fed. Spec: W-C-586D, A-A-50563
- NEMA: FB 1-2014 - NEMA 3R