|9||Thu, May 27|
|4||Fri, May 28|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The system cleans virtually any single pass HVAC coil. It produces 125 psi of coil washing power at about .6 gallons per minute. A water flow and pressure that cleans quickly, but won’t overwhelm condensate lines on indoor units. This means you don’t have to pull evaporator coils out to clean the coils or use acidic and caustic “self-rising” sprays. Plus the integrated water and chemical tanks eliminate the need to drag hundreds of feet of hose to clean rooftop or remote units.
The rechargeable battery supply lasts up to 12 tanks on one charge and optional accessory wands allow for cleaning the evaporator and condenser coils from the back of units without removal of the top grate and fan blade. For best results add water and SpeedyFoam®, an alkaline, acid free, non-caustic biodegradable foaming coil cleaner that delivers penetrating foaming action. By combining industrial strength technology with a compact, durable design, CoilJet makes cleaning condenser and evaporator coils quick and easy.
- Residential and light commercial evaporator units
- Residential and light commercial ground floor and rooftop condenser units
- PTAC units
- Cellular transmission tower AC units
- Rooftop AC units
- Attic evaporator coils
- Refrigeration evaporator and condenser coils
- Truck and food refrigeration like Thermo King units
- Perfect for microchannel coils
- Can even be used for cleaning solar panels
- Small, portable design makes it easy to clean HVAC coils in hard to reach areas such as PTAC’s, rooftops, evaporators, refrigeration units and attics, where access to power and water is limited.
- Powerful 125 psi spray will efficiently clean coil debris and grime from both sides of condenser and evaporator coils! 0.6 gallon per minute flow rate won’t overflow the indoor AC evaporator coil condensate line.
- Deep cycle, 12V Rechargeable battery makes it easy to clean virtually any coil, indoors or outdoors all day.
- Optional 8945 36" Spray Wand with 90° nozzle lets you clean coils from the inside out, forcing dirt and debris back in the direction it entered. Perfect for microchannel coils.
- Separate on-board water and cleaner tanks eliminate the need for dragging hoses or bulky pump sprayers to clean coils.
- 10' coiled spray hose.
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.