- REFRIGERANT TYPE: R-22
- APPLICATION: Commercial Refrigeration
- THERMOSTATIC CHARGE: C
- NOMINAL CAPACITY (TON): AAA
- INLET CONNECTION: 3/8" ODF
- OUTLET CONNECTION: 1/2" ODF
- EQUALIZER METHOD: Internally Equalized
- CAPILLARY LENGTH (INCH): 30"
- STRAINER TYPE: 100 Mesh Removeable
The Sporlan Type BF-EBF-SBF balance ported thermostatic expansion valves have a brass bar stock body with flare or sweat connections, adjustable superheat, long lasting replaceable power element and accessible internal parts. Each valve is factory tested to ensure positive leak-free performance. The balance port design provides perfect pin and port alignment and prevents pressure drop across the valve from influencing valve operation.
- Air Conditioning
- Refrigeration - Food Retail
- Industrial - Food Storage units
- Balance port design provides perfect pin and port alignment and prevents pressure drop across the valve from influencing valve operation
- Thermostatic charges available to match system conditions
- Available with external equalizer and internal equalizer
- Design working pressure of 450 psi (31 bar)
- Systems with widely varying operating conditions
- Capacity ranges from 1/8 to 5 ton R-22
- Supermarket cases and rack systems, Food and Beverage units
- Air Conditioning – Residential, Commercial, Chillers
- Transportation – Units on Truck/Trailer, Bus and Vans
For over 80 years the Sporlan Division of ParkerHannifin has set the industry standard for the development and manufacture of leading edge HVACR components. Our outside technical sales force and application engineering team focuses on refrigeration system applications and troubleshooting for service technicians, distribution channel partners, and original equipment manufacturers.