006 (Union) Stainless Steel Circulator, 1/40 HP006-SC4-1 006 (Union) Stainless Steel Circulator, 1/40 HP
|2||Wed, Jun 1 – Thu, Jun 2|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The TACO 006 is designed for circulating hot or chilled fresh water in open or closed loop applications. Typical uses include hydronic heating, domestic hot water recirculation, hydro-air heating/cooling, heat recovery units, water source heat pumps, drain down open loop solar systems and potable water applications. The unique, replaceable cartridge contains all of the moving parts and allows for easy service instead of replacing the entire circulator. The compact, low power consumption design is ideal for high efficiency jobs.
- Flow Range: 0-11 GPM
- Head Range: 0-9.5 Feet
- Minimum Fluid Temperature: 40°F (4°C)
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 220°F (104°C)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 PSI
- Connection Sizes: 1/2" Sweat, 3/4" Sweat, 3/4" NPT or Union
- Standard high capacity output - Compact design
- Quiet, efficient operation
- Direct drive - Low power consumption
- Unique replaceable cartridge design - Field serviceable
- Self lubricating
- No mechanical seal
- Unmatched reliability - Maintenance free
- Low-lead Bronze sweat or Stainless Steel with threaded or union connections
- Hydronic heating
- Domestic hot water recirculation
- Hydro-air heating/cooling
- Heat recovery units
- Water source heat pumps
- Drain down open loop Solar systems
- Potable water applications
Replacement Parts List:
- Casing O-Ring: 007-003RP
- Capacitor or PC Board: 007-002RP
- Cartridge Assembly Complete: 005-020RP
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.