304P Switching Relay - 4 Zones w/ Priority304P 304P Switching Relay - 4 Zones w/ Priority
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Away signal shared between tekmar thermostats
- CSA approved
- Compatible with all low voltage thermostats
- Four ground screws
- Fuses protect transformers and pumps
- LED for each zone, priority, end switch and RoomResponseTM
- Post purge
- Priority override
- Pump exercising
- RoomResponseTM signal
- Top, bottom and back conduit knockouts
- Two spare fuses included
- Unlimited zone expansion
- Zone priority
- Enclosure - Cover: ABS plastic, Base: galvanized steel, NEMA type 1
- Approvals - CSA C US
- Ambient conditions - Indoor use only, 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C), RH 90% non-condensing
- Power supply - 115 V (ac) ±10%, 60 Hz, 11 A
- Transformer - 40 VA, expandable to 80 VA with additional transformer M3069 (sold separately)
- Fuses - T5A 250 V slow blow, two spare fuses included
- Pump relays - 230 V (ac), 5 A, 1/3 hp
- Boiler XX end switch - 24 V (ac), 5 A
- DHW end switch - 24 V (ac), 5 A
- Mod boiler output - 0-10 V (dc) 500 ohm min load impedance / 4-20 mA 1 k ohm max load impedance
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.