|9||Thu, May 20|
|15||Fri, May 21|
|3||Mon, May 24 – Tue, May 25|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Mixing Control 360 is a microprocessor-based outdoor reset control designed to operate a 24 V (ac) floating action 2, 3, or 4-way valve. The 360 also provides for boiler minimum protection, system pump operation, and boiler operation. As well, a Tekmar indoor sensor can be connected to the control to provide indoor temperature feedback.
- Literature: D 360, A 360's, D 001, D 070, E 021
- Control: Microprocessor PID control; This is not a safety (limit) control
- Packaged Weight: 3.1 lb. (1420 g), Enclosure A, blue PVC plastic
- Dimensions: 6-5/8" H x 7-9/16" W x 2-13/16" D (170 x 193 x 72 mm)
- Approvals: CSA C US, meets ICES & FCC regulations for EMI/RFI
- Ambient Conditions: Indoor use only, 32 to 102+F (0 to 39+C), < 90% RH non-condensing
- Power Supply: 120 V +10% 50/60 Hz 1300 VA
- Floating Output: 24 V (ac) 0.34 A 8 VA
- Relays: 240 V (ac) 10 A 1/3 hp, pilot duty 240 VA
- Demand: 20 to 260 V (ac) 2 VA
- Sensors Included: NTC thermistor, 10 k @ 77+F (25+C +0.2+C) +=3892 Outdoor Sensor 070 and 2 of Universal Sensor 071
- Optional Devices: Tekmar type #: 031, 032, 076, 077
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.