Series 9D Dual Check Valves with Intermediate Atmospheric Vent prevent the reverse flow of hot or cold polluted water from entering into the potable water supply. It consists of a brass body with stainless steel internal parts, integral strainer, and two durable, tight-sealing, rubber check valves. Series 9D is designed for continuous pressure, non-health hazard applications in smaller supply lines, such as laboratory equipment, processing tanks, sterilizers, dairy equipment, and specifically for boiler feed lines.
Minimum Working Pressure: 25psi (172kPa), Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.06 bar).
- True line-sized construction allows the check modules to open further allowing dirt and debris to pass more freely reducing check fouling
- Stainless steel internal parts
- Maximum flow at low pressure drop
- Furnished with union connections to facilitate removal and replacement for maintenance
- Compact for economy combined with performance
- Design simplicity for easy maintenance
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally