Robust textile box with bits and holder, 61-piece. 49 BiTorsion bits for long service life, in diamond-coated design (BDC) for a secure fit in the screw head, tough-absorbing (BTZ), for universal use, extra hard (BTH); 11 bits, tough-absorbing (Z), for universal use. 1 universal holder 889/4/1 K with quick-release chuck for take-up in the power screwdriver or use in the chuck of the power drill. The profile and size of the bits are easy to recognise thanks to the Wera "Take it easy" Tool Finder with its colour coding and clearly visible imprint. The textile box allows users a high degree of mobility with a minimum space requirement. The greatly reduced weight of a set makes carrying far more pleasant. Sensitive surfaces are protected when the box is set down – yet the textile box is still very robust. The box and the tools will even survive a fall unscathed.
- The Bit-Safes in textile box convince due to their functionality in a minimum of space
- Rapidaptor holder for rapid bit change
- For use with power tools
- Take it easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size
- Suitable for docking with the Wera 2go system
- 1 bit holder Rapidaptor with quick-release chuck, 60 BiTorsion bits for long service life, diamond-coated (BDC) for secure screw fit, tough (BTZ) for universal use, extra-hard (BTH). The "Take it easy" Bit-Safes have bits with a sleeve which – from its colour and size designation – make it simple to access the right bit quickly.