Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Setpoint Range:-40° to 220°F (-40° to 104°C)
- Differential Range: 1° to 30°F (1° to 30°C)
- Supply Voltage: 24/120/208/240 VAC, 60Hz
- Sensor: Negative Temperature Coefficient with 7.5-Ft. Leads (Maximum length for remote temperature sensing 400 feet)
- Control Enclosure Ambient Temperatures
- Operating: -29° to 140°F (-34° to 60°C)
- Storage: -40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
- Cover and Case: NEMA 1 high-impact plastic
- Thermoplastic: Non-flammable UL94V0
- Switch Action: SPDT
- Ambient Humidity: 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Dimensions:6-3/4" L x 3" W x 2-9/16" D
- Multiple Input Voltages (24/120/208/240 Volts)
- No Common Wire Required (Electrical load must be greater than 2.5 amps and uninterrupted)
- Electronic Temperature Accuracy
- Alarm Output (with selectable delay)
- Adjustable Anti-Short Cycle Delay
- Setpoint Locking Function
- Convenience Store
- Freezer Control
- Reach-In Coolers
- Supermarket Display Cases (meat/produce)
- Boiler Control
- Restaurant/Convenience Store
- Walk-In Coolers
- Condenser Fan Cycling
- Pump Control
- Space and Return-Air Temperature
5 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.