3"/5" 87° Z-DENS PPS/ALU Polypropylene Elbow2ZDCE3587 3"/5" 87° Z-DENS PPS/ALU Polypropylene Elbow
|50||Fri, May 27 – Tue, May 31|
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Z-DENS is certified for use with condensing oil and gas fired heating appliances having flue gas temperatures up to 248°F (120°C).
- Specially developed, fire retardant Polypropylene
- ULC S636 certified for flue temperatures up to 230°F (110°C)
- Guaranteed up to a max flue temperature of 230°F (110°C)
- Cat II, IV Special Gas Vent
- Gas Vent BH, Class IIc
- Suitable for use with negative and positive pressure appliances.
- Available in appliance white finish in diameters 2" and 3". Diameters 4", 5", 6", 8" and 10" supplied in UV stabilized* grey finish.
- Pressure tested to 20 inches W.C. (5000 pa, level H1).
- Complete vent system made from fire retardant polypropylene.
- Long lasting and easy to install, no cure time required.
- Resistant to acidic flue gas condensate reducing boiler contamination.
- In the event of expansion and contraction of the venting run, Z-DENS eliminates the inherent dangers found with PVC/ CPVC glued pipe joints.
- Special ingredients in the material composition of Z-DENS ensure a fire retardant system and therefore is safer to use than other standard polymeric flue gas venting systems.
All polypropylene material, including PPs, expands and contracts with temperature change. To ensure that the installation initially is and remains completely flue gas tight, it is necessary that the Z-DENS bracket is used. For the correct installation of the bracket, follow the instructions in the installation manual. Exclusive use of Z-DENS lubricant when installing Z-DENS PPs, ensures that a reliable and safe connection is guaranteed.
During the production of PPs flue gas systems less CO2 is produced than with the production of traditional metal flue gas systems. *UV stabilized parts available.
Greater efficiencies and a more aesthetically pleasing presence can also be achieved by using Z-DENS as the fresh air inlet.
Note: Image may not represent actual product.
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.