4" x 12" Z-DENS UV-Grey Polypropylene Pipe2ZDP412 4" x 12" Z-DENS UV-Grey Polypropylene Pipe
|8||Thu, Jun 2 – Fri, Jun 3|
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
4" x 12" Z-DENS Polypropylene Pipe
Z-DENS is a ULC-S636 listed polypropylene gas venting system suitable for venting positive or negative pressure residential and commercial gas and oil fired Category II and IV condensing heating appliances with a maximum continuous flue gas temperature of 230°F (110°C ).
- Gasketed connections
- NO sealant and cure time for quick system start up
- NO toxic or explosive primers and cements
- NO chlorides to leach out
- Recyclable - environmentally friendly
- Manufactured from fire retardant polypropylene
- Field cut or adjustable length saving time and money
- Pressure rating exceeds industry standards
- Singlewall manufactured in 2” to 8” diameters
- Flexible manufactured in 2”, 3” and 4” diameters
- Concentric manufactured in 2”/4”, 3”/5” and 4”/6”diameters.
Double Fail Safe™ Connections
Z-DENS components are supplied with self sealing gasket connections that installs in a fraction of the time as compared to field primed/glued and sealed systems. The special design of the gaskets, along with precision engineered close tolerance construction of components, ensures a reliable seal and a tight fit.
Z-DENS components are supplied with factory installed, fail safe seals tested to 20”W.C. which exceeds industry standards.
Intertek Tested and Listed
Z-DENS Polypropylene vent is tested and listed by Intertek to ULC-S636 Type BH Venting System to Class IIC with a maximum flue gas temperature of 230°F (110°C) and certified to zero clearance to combustible construction.
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.