Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
High water alarm warns you when sensor contacts water.
- Operates on 3 AAA batteries
- Low battery alarm designed into circuit board
- Warns you when sensor contacts water
- Loud intermittent horn rated at 103 +/- 3 db at 1 ft.
- On/off silence switch
- Stainless steel sensor contacts
- Easy to install, portable & safe
- Compact design (3 1/4" x 2 1/4")
- No adjustments needed
- Solid state electronic components
- 5' of lead wire
- 12 month limited warranty
- AC power adapter capability, requires Class 2 transformer, input: 120 VAC/60 Hz, output: 4.5 VDC/150 mA, tip positive, type B plug (available at most electronic stores)
- Flexible sensor wire allows this alert to be used in many applications
- Alerts you of overflowing sump pump failure, toilets, dishwashers, broken pipes, air conditioning pans, bath tubs, laundry sinks, hot tubs and washing machines
- For use in basements, bathrooms, kitchens, utility and laundry rooms
9 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.