Model N266 Waste-Mate Non-Automatic Cast Iron Sewage Pump - 115 V, 1/2 HP266-0002 Model N266 Waste-Mate Non-Automatic Cast Iron Sewage Pump - 115 V, 1/2 HP
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Submersible sewage/*effluent or dewatering pump
Please Note: The 10-0055 Variable Level Float Switch is required to convert to automatic operation (sold separately).
- Float operated, submersible (NEMA 6) 2-pole mechanical switch
- Durable cast construction, ASTM Class 25 cast iron, switch case and pump housing
- Cast iron base on models 267 and 268
- Engineered plastic base on model 266
- Non-Clogging Vortex Impeller Design. Engineered plastic impeller with metal inserts on models 266, 267 & 268 (1 PH).
- Not affected by materials normally found in drainage and sewage pumps
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle, guard and arm and seal assembly
- Neoprene square ring & gasket
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motor
- Oil lubricated bearings
- Carbon and ceramic shaft seal
- Passes 2" spherical solids
- 2" female and 3" NPT male discharge
- On point: 12" (automatic units); Off point: 4" (automatic units)
- Corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish
- Completely submersible
- Watertight and dust tight
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection (1 Phase only)
- Reserve powered design. For unusual conditions a reserve safety factor is engineered into the design of every Zoeller pump.
*May be used in those states where codes do not restrict solids size in effluent systems.
NOTE: Image is representative. Actual product may vary from image depicted.
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.