Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
"N" Models - 53, 55, 57, 59, 98, 137, 139, 140, 264, 266, 267, 268, and 282.
NOTE: Remove plug if present and use with "Junction Box" 10-0002 when field wiring is required.
Converts nonautomatic pump to automatic pump.
- Simple installation
- Adjustable/variable level
- Standard 15' and 20' SJOW CPE cord with molded plug
- Float constructed of durable PVC/polypropylene encasing variable level switch
- Standard normally open (NO) 'pumps down'
- Optional normally closed available (NC) 'pumps up', consult factory
- Maximum operating temperature for 10-0748 is 120°F (49°C), all other switches 140°F (60°C)
- Float is omnidirectional (no 'up' side)
- Includes mounting clamp
- Designed for effluent, sewage and dewatering applications
- Variable level float switch, for use in 18" minimum diameter basins
- 10-0748, 25' cord standard, no molded plug, can be used as a control switch to operate an external magnetic or combination starter on three phase pumps
- Vertical piggyback float switch, ideal for narrow diameter basins - 6-1/2" maximum cycle range
- Use recommendation chart for switch selection
- Does not contain mercury
5 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.