Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Backup pump
- Battery box
- Required fittings
- Float switch
- Control box with charger and alarm pack
For clear water, emergency backup usage when power is off or the primary pump(s) fail.
- Provides extra protection when the primary AC pump fails due to power outages in storms, brownouts, wiring or electrical problems, when the primary pump fails due to damage, mechanical malfunction or obstructions in the pit, or when the primary pump fails to keep up with excessive water due to rain or overloading
- 12 volt, highly efficient with noncorrosive pump construction (supplied with 6' leads)
- All models have battery burn out and overcharge
- Model 507 has a self contained 10 amp battery recharger
- All systems are fully solid state automatic controllers with alarms, light indicators and have warning systems
- Light Indicators:
- Long lasting LED light indicating power supply 'on'
- Battery partially charged
- Pump alarm 'off'
- Run light and battery fully charged
- Alarm - continuous steady beep - 'low battery'
- Control Device - reliable low voltage float switch
- Battery Case - the included battery case will accommodate maximum battery dimensions of 13"L x 7-1/2"W x 9-1/2"H and fits all group size 27 marine batteries. It is made from noncorrosive polyethylene and contains a lock strap.
- Fittings - furnished with all required fittings. Model 507 has an internal check valve in the discharge and includes an additional heavy duty check valve adaptable to 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" pipe.
- Warranty Information - 12 months from date of installation or 18 months from date of manufacture.
10 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.