As the only top rated reverse osmosis system on the market, and backed by iSpring’s industry-leading customer support, the RCC7 is unequaled in quality, performance, and durability. The system consists of a 5-stage, layered filtration built around reverse osmosis (RO) technology that removes over 1000+ different kinds of contaminants in order to provide the quality home drinking water filtration available.
It features a 75 gallon-per-day capacity RO membrane, which is larger than most in its class and provides the capacity to economically handle the drinking water needs of even a large family. Designed for do-it-yourself installation by most users, the entire system fits nicely under a standard kitchen sink. Installation is straightforward and all parts necessary for installation are included. You are guided by clear, well organized written instructions, instructional videos and access to iSpring’s unparalleled technical support. The system is quiet and low maintenance with no moving parts. Replacement filters are standard sized and sold at factory direct pricing. A lead-free, solid brass faucet with brushed nickel finish is included with the system and is usually mounted on the counter as the primary source of drinking water, but output lines can also be connected to your ice maker, coffee maker, etc.
- This system is certified to NSF/ANSI 58. High Capacity Reverse Osmosis water filtration for safer, healthier water. This under sink mounted water filter and water softener removes up to 99% of over 1, 000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, asbestos, calcium, sodium, and more.
- Do-it-yourself installation, typically in a couple of hours with industry-leading help just a phone call away. Fits under a standard kitchen sink, with all parts included and well-organized instructions and videos. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock - no threading pipes needed.
- Quality components ensure reliability and low maintenance for many years to come. Clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap.
- Features European-designed brushed nickel all-metal faucet and clear see-through 1st stage housing. Backed by a 1-year Manufacturer Warranty with lifetime support line 678-261-7611 from Atlanta, GA USA.
- Provides a way to visually inspect the sediment filter. With the transparent housing you will know it is time for a filter change before a problem occurs.
- The advantage of having both 5-micron GAC & CTO filter is that the loose carbon (GAC) can trapping large contaminants, leaving only smaller ones to the CTO carbon block filter. This allows the CTO filter and RO membrane to function longer.
- Push to connect fittings and color coordinated tubings simplify the installation process, and our DIY installation video and customer support are both readily available if needed.
- When looking for the quality drinking water available, right in your home, look no further than the iSpring RCC7. This 5-stage, Reverse Osmosis-based filtration systems and point-of-use water softener removes up to 99% of over 1,000 contaminants Backed by iSpring quality and customer service.