Programmable Commercial Thermostat with 3 Heat/3 Cool stages
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping This item ships free
The T7351 Commercial Programmable Thermostat controls 24 Vac commercial single zone heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment. The T7351 consists of a thermostat and subbase. The thermostat includes the keypad and display for 365-day programming. The subbase includes equipment control connections. The subbase mounts on the wall and the thermostat mounts to the subbase.
- Typically used in buildings (including: restaurants, shopping malls, office buildings and banks) under 55,000 square feet.
- For single zone rooftop units, split systems, heat pumps or hot/chilled water systems.
- 365-day programming.
- Two Occupied and two Not Occupied periods per day.
- Individual heat and cool setpoints available for Occupied and Not Occupied periods.
- P+I+D control minimizes temperature fluctuations.
- Recovery ramp control automatically optimizes equipment start times based on building load.
- Convenient overrides allow temporary setpoint changes.
- Keypad multi-level lockout available with all models.
- Remote sensor capability for temperature (including outdoor air and discharge air) and humidity sensors.
- Auxiliary subbase contact typically interface with a Honeywell Economizer System (for total rooftop control integration) or act as dehumidification output.
- Universal Versaguard Thermostat guards available.
Multi Stage (Heat/Cool)
Works with Sensor
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
1-888-757-4774 Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday