Used at the point of entry, Aqua-Pure standard whole house filters reduce sediment, rust, precipitated scale, iron and minerals from all water using appliances and plumbing fixtures throughout the home. Choose from several replacement cartridges for a custom filter application.
Cartridges must be purchased separately (not included) for AP802B model. See below. See spec. box for quantity required.
- 1 inch inlet and outlet connections for easy installation and high flow rates
- Designed with built-in pressure relief for convenient cartridge change-out
- Accepts long-life AP810 and AP811 Series replacement cartridges for high filtration efficiency and sediment capacity
- Accepts long-life granular activated carbon AP817 Series replacement cartridges for efficient reduction of chlorine taste and odor
- Mounting bracket, screws, housing wrench and o-ring kit with lubricant included
- Housing is certified by IAPMO R&T for material safety and structural integrity to NSF/ANSI standard 42 and CSA B483.1
- 2 Year Limited Warranty to help provide long-term operation, superior factory support and service
Designed with built-in shut-off valve offering fast and easy cartridge changes
- Model AP102T accepts 2 integral length 9-3/4 cartridges and includes center-post for proper cartridge alignment
- Housings offered with valve-in-head (AP101T, AP141T, AP102T)
- Filter wrench included providing fast, effortless sump removal for changing cartridges
- Manufactured from FDA CFR-21 compliant materials
- Clear housing for easy viewing of cartridge
- Complete installation manuals are enclosed for easy reference and simple installation
- 10 year limited warranty to help provide long-term operation, factory support and service
To be sure your system is in top working order, you should replace your filter cartridge every 6 months or sooner.
Replacement Filter Options: