For five decades, Extrol has been the world's leading expansion tank. EXTROL was designed to control system pressure and help reduce energy consumption of heating and circulating operations.
- Diaphragm design; industry's thickest
- Horizontal and vertical models are available with optional restraints
- For use in closed, non-potable hydronic heating and chilled water systems
- ASME tanks meet all Section VIII, Division I Standards
- Tank Volume: 7.8 Gallons
- Maximum Acceptance Volume: 2.4 Gallons
- Diameter: 12"
- Height: 20"
- System Connection: 1/2" NPTF (Location: Top Center)
- Factory Pre-charge: 12 psig
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 240 Deg (F)