- For use in fire protection systems.
- Accommodates the expanded volume of system fluids that result from temperature changes.
- Keeps system pressure below the pressure limitations of system components to prevent damage.
- Can be used with water, glycerin and propolyne glycol systems.
- Designed and constructed per ASME Code Section VIII, Division 1.
- Sight glass and seismic restraints
|Mon, May 24 – Tue, Jun 22|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.