The Aprilaire Model 350 Humidifier is designed specifically for homes with radiators or baseboard heating systems. The Model 350 is a completely self-contained unit that's designed to be hung from the floor joists in a basement.
Ductwork is connected from the humidifier to a floor vent in a central location of the home. The humidified air is then distributed to the home through this ductwork.
- Fits easily inside closets, heated crawl spaces and basements.
- Humidifies tightly constructed homes up to 3,000 square feet in size.
- Has an evaporative capacity of 0.50 gallons per hour.
- Requires hot water, electricity and access to a drain.
- Includes manual humidistat control that must be installed in the living area.