Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Easily installed on all styles of water heaters, the reliable WAGS Valve is fully mechanical and requires no external power supply. The WAGS Valve sits in a drip pan under the water heater and is activated when leaking water accumulates to a predetermined level in the pan. Once activated, the valve shuts off the water and gas supply, indicated by a red pop-up tab.
- WAGS valve
- Installation brochure
- Required product sticker for water heater tank
- Warranty card & return envelope
- Drip pan self-adhesive foam drain dam
- Condensation drain tube
- Wire harness
- Gas valve adaptor
- Self-adhering mounting pad
- Wire tie
- Water heater drip pan
- Two 3/4"-14 male threaded sweat adapters
- Two lengths of copper (or other approved) tubing
- Two to four 90 degree copper (or other approved) elbows
5 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.