|414||Tue, Jun 9|
|466||Wed, Jun 10|
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
One-piece. Non-metallic. UV rated.
Features & Benefits:
- Saves 25 seconds per installation…over 20¢ at $30.00 per hour labor rate
- Costs the same as a steel pipe hanger with bolt and nut
- Conduit snaps into place, locking automatically
- Accommodates thin-wall, rigid conduit, PVC conduit, or copper
- Mounts horizontally or vertically
- UV rated for outdoor application
- Corrosion resistant
- Listed for use in environmental air handling spaces per 2014 NEC code requirement 300.22(c)
- 2-1/2” to 4” hangers feature tabs with openings for the optional securing of a cable tie
- Corrosion resistance
- Horizontal or vertical mounting
- Integral slot prevents nutfrom spinning
- Listed for environmental air handling spaces, per 2011 NEC code requirement 300-22(c)
- UV rating for outdoor applications
- UL/CSA Listed
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.