150 lb-in Proportional DuraDrive Actuator (120V)MS40-7170 150 lb-in Proportional DuraDrive Actuator (120V)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- 150 lb-in (17 N-m) rated torque
- NEMA Type 4 housing (IEC IP56)
- Custom automatic current sensing motor control provides extended reliability and repeatable timing
- Direct coupled to the damper shaft with dual industrial hardened universal mounting clamps
- Integral wiring for proportional control by 2 to 10 Vdc or 4 to 20 mAdc1
- Clockwise or counterclockwise spring return is determined by actuator mounting position
- Accurate 92° travel digitally controlled
- Integral position indication scale
- Rugged die-cast housing
- Oil immersed gear train provides continuous lubrication
- Integral transformer for high voltage systems
- Rated for operating temperature up to 140F
- Five year warranty
- MS40-717x series actuators can be doublemounted (gang mounting) to accommodate high torque application requirements (2 to 4 actuators).
- Position feedback signal
|Fail Safe Mode:||
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.