Proportional Actuator w/ 4-20 mAdc Control Signal (24V)MS51-7103-160 Proportional Actuator w/ 4-20 mAdc Control Signal (24V)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Two position models controlled by SPST controller
- Floating models controlled by SPDT floating controllers
- Proportional models controlled by 0-3 Vdc, 6-9 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc, 0-20 mAdc, 2-10 Vdc, or 4-20 mAdc. Control function direct/reverse action is jumper selectable
- 105 lb force (467 newton) with 1/2" (13 mm) nominal linear stroke
- Rugged polymer housings rated for up to NEMA 2/IP54
- Overload protection throughout stroke
- Automatically sets input span to match valve travel
- Compact size to allow installation in limited space
- Manual override to allow positioning of valve and preload
- Spring return operation
- Direct mount to valves without separate linkage
- Polymer housing rated for plenum use
- Five year warranty
|Fail Safe Mode:||
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.