Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- UL recognized in the US and Canada.
- 20 kV peak rating guarantees quick and efficient ignition.
- Small size and lightweight (approx. 1.1 lbs.).
- A vacuum encapsulation process using a synthetic resin provides resistance to moisture and excellent heat dissipation and electrical insulation.
- Case material is a high-temperature thermoplastic that provides high impact strength and scratch resistance, and is impenetrable to most chemicals.
- Adapts to multiple baseplates--making it the most versatile unit on the market...it will also fit on many other vendors' transformer baseplates.
- Case design has 'breakout' sections at the rear and side for lead wire exit and a hood to neatly cover and protect these wires where required.
- Input: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 35 VA
- Output Voltage: 6 kV RMS, 20kV Peak
- Output Current: 35 mA RMS
- Secondary Mid-point Ground Ambient Operating Temperature: -20° to 150°F
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 150°F
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.