Note: This product is an air tube with nozzle line electrode assembly and Fixed Retention Head. Oil Nozzles are sold separately.
Please check the Manuals section below to view the Retention Head Selection Chart.
– 4” diameter steel pre-drilled for attachment to burner chassis and retention head.
Nozzle Line Electrode Assembly
– Self-centering, delivers oil to the nozzle, high voltage electricity to the electrodes; static plate controls and evens out air flow to the head for smooth, efficient combustion.
Flame Retention Head
– One-piece flame retention burner head. Highly stable and intense combustion increases efficiency by as much as 35%.
This product is compatible with the AFG Flame Retention Residential Oil Burner (B2007)
and AF Flame Retention Residential Oil Burner (B3001)
- Fits Beckett AFG and AF burner chassis
- Useable Length: 4-1/2”
- Static Disk: 2-3/4”
- Retention Head: F12
- Firing range: 1.10-2.00 GPH