Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
IMPORTANT: Air Tube Combinations with welded flanges for specific boilers are required for installation and sold separately. The air tube combination can be selected by seeing the boiler guide in the Manuals section below. Only boilers tested by Beckett may be retrofitted.
Note: The BeckettLink Wireless Programming and Diagnostic Tool is not included with this item.
The Beckett CG4 conversion gas burner directly replaces only the oil burner on your oil heat boiler leaving all other system components in place saving thousands of dollars. Many brands available for conversions such as Peerless, Weil McLain, Buderus and many more popular brands.
The CG4 gas burner’s design and technically advanced components meet increasing demand for improved gas burner performance in high-efficiency appliances and modern well-insulated homes.
Optional BeckettLink Diagnostic tool available to access data from primary control using cell phone or tablet.
- 24 volt gas valve, 3.5" W.C. manifold.
- New Beckett GeniSys™ 7590 advanced gas burner control with flame rod and air proving.
- New Beckett gas igniter.
- Proven Beckett fixed head combustion.
- Easy access to orifice for rate change and propane conversion.
- Air guide provides high static pressure for smooth starts and minimal pulsation.
- Removable gas gun assembly for ease of servicing.
- Motor: 120 V PSC 1/7hp, 3450 rpm
- Power Supply: 120 V
- Ignition: Direct Spark
- Operating Load: 3 amps
- Alternate Voltages or Frequency: Consult Customer Service
- Fixed Heads
- F3G 80 to 140 MBH
- F4G 130 to 190 MBH
- F6G 180 to 250 MBH
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.