- Cut labor costs with (10 min. installation) simple direct coupling. Actuator Centers on 1/2" shaft (K6-1, 3/4" clamp optional).
- True mechanical spring return - the most reliable failsafe.
- Mount for clockwise or counterclockwise fail-safe.
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical stop to limit damper rotation.
- Check damper position easily with clear position indicator.
- Don't worry about actuator burn-out.
Belimo is overload-proof throughout rotation.
- Need to change control direction?
Do it easily with a simple switch (modulating actuators).
- Built-in auxiliary switch is easy to use, offers feedback
or signal for additional device.
- Microprocessor-controlled brushless DC motor increases
actuator life span and reliability, provides constant running
time (modulating actuators).
Provided on Basic Models
- Rugged metal housing withstands rough handling in the
- 3 ft. cable and conduit connector eases installation.
The LF24-SR-S-20 is used for proportional modulation of dampers and control valves in HVAC systems.
The actuator operates in response to a 2 to 10 VDC, or with the addition of a
500W resistor, a 4 to 20 mA control input from an electronic controller or
positioner. A 2 to 10 VDC feedback signal is provided for position indication or
The LF series actuators provide true spring return operation for reliable fail-safe
application and positive close-off on air tight dampers. The spring return system
provides consistent torque to the damper with, and without, power applied to the
The LF24-SR-S version is provided with 1 built-in auxiliary switch. This SPDT
switch is provided for safety interfacing or signaling, for example, for fan start-up.
The switching function is adjustable between 0° and 95°. The auxiliary
switch in the LF24-SR-S US is double insulated so an electrical ground in not