Spring Return Fail-Safe, On/Off Damper Control Actuator, Direct Coupled - 24 VAC/DC (No Aux Switch)TFB24 Spring Return Fail-Safe, On/Off Damper Control Actuator, Direct Coupled - 24 VAC/DC (No Aux Switch)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical stop to limit damper rotation.
- Cut labor costs with simple direct coupling. Actuator Centers on 1/2" shaft.
- Clockwise or counterclockwise fail-safe mounting for fail-safe.
- Compact size with the shortest shaft-center to edge distance in the industry - 0.77".
- True mechanical spring return - the most reliable fail-safe.
- Check damper position easily with clear position indicator.
- Don't worry about actuator burn-out. Belimo is overload-proof throughout rotation.
- Need to change control direction? Do it easily with a simple switch (modulating actuators).
- Microprocessor-controlled brushless DC motor increases actuator life span and reliability, provides constant running time (modulating actuators).
- Rugged housing withstands rough handling in the mechanical room.
- 3 ft. standard cable and conduit connector (not shown) eases installation.
The TF series actuators provide true spring return operation for reliable fail-safe application and positive close off on air tight dampers. The spring return system provides consistent torque to the damper with, and without, power applied to the actuator.
|Fail Safe Mode:||
< 75 Seconds (motor)
< 25 Seconds @ -4°F to 122°F (spring)
< 60 Seconds @ -22°F (spring)
-22°F to +122°F
|Control Input Values:||
|Direction of Rotation:||
Reversible w/ cw/ccw mounting
5-Year Limited Warranty
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.