Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Blue Monster thread sealing tape is manufactured from PTFE resin, a polymer consisting of recurring tetrafluoroethylene monomers whose formula is (CF2-CF2)n. It is inert and compatible with a very wide range of materials. Use Blue Monster on threads made from galvanized steel, iron, brass, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC, CPVC, ABS, fiberglass and more.
- Compatible w/ a broad range of gasses, liquids and piping materials (will not harden or crack on the joints).
- Effective across a broad range of temperatures and pressures
- Acts as a thread lubricant and anti-seize
- Prevents electrolytic corrosion of threads
- No curing time
- Unlimited shelf life
- Non-flammable and non-toxic
- 99.6% PTFE < 0.4%
- Pigment Color: Blue
- Length: 1429"
- Thickness: 0.0035" +/- 10%
- Density 0.8g/cm3
- Elongation: >100%
- Tensile Strength: 15N/ mm2
- Temperature Range: -450°F to +500°F
67 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.