Note: Image Represent Chrome Plated Model, however this item has a rough brass finish.
BrassCraft 1/2 in. nominal PEX crimp barb inlet x 3/8 in. O.D. compression outlet 1/4-turn straight valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures - faucets, toilets, dishwashers, icemakers, washing machines, etc. The straight valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the floor. With a 90 degree turn of the valve handle, you are able to stop the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without shutting off the water to the entire home. BrassCraft's G2 series design features a 1-piece shut-off mechanism that provide years of smooth, 1/4 turn operation without freeze-ups even after long periods of non-use. Chrome plated for corrosion resistance and refined appearance. BrassCraft G2 series valves are 100% leak tested to ensure reliable, leak-free operation. Crimp PEX end designed to ASTM F1807.
- Compatible PEX pipe
- Requires PEX crimp ring, crimp tool and crimp gage for proper installation; not included
- Smooth, on/off flow control with a 90 degree turn of the handle
- 1-piece shut-off mechanism ensures smooth operation without freeze-ups even after long periods without use
- Machined, 1-piece brass body ensures strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- Easy-to-remove handle protects against accidental operation during rough-ins
- 100% leak tested
- Rough brass finish
- Temperature rating: 40° to 140° F
- Pressure rating: 125 psi maximum
- No-lead certified
- IAPMO and CSA listed to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA