Cherne’s Gripper plugs can be used in a variety of applications including DWV (drain, waste and vent) testing and stack testing. End-of-Pipe design won’t fall in, whereas the Inside-of-Pipe design allows you to locate the plug inside the pipe as far as you need. Time tested, the
Gripper remains one of the most popular mechanical plugs on the market.
- Ideal for sewer testing and long-term applications
- Made with glass-reinforced ABS plastic
- End-of-pipe design seals only at the end of a pipe
- Inside-of-pipe design seals inside pipe as far as needed
- Easy-to-install extra large zinc wing nut – won’t rust
- Natural rubber o-ring
- Galvanized carriage bolt to prevent corrosion
- Extra large zinc wing nut for ease of tightening, no wrench required
- Plug is rated for 17 PSI or 40 ft. of head pressure
- Size: 6"
- Fits Pipe Size: 7-7/10" - 8-3/100"
- Maximum Pressure: 17 psi
- Application: Sewer Testing|Long-Term Testing
- Length: 3.75" (95.3 mm)
- Product Weight: 3 lbs (1.37 kg)