Delta's exclusive DIAMOND Seal® Technology uses a valve with a tough diamond coating. InnoFlex® PEX waterways keep water inside the faucet out of contact with potential metal contaminants. This powerful combination brings you a faucet built to last up to five million uses. Delta is committed to supporting water conservation around the globe and has been recognized as WaterSense® Manufacturer Partner of the Year in 2011, 2013, and 2014.
- WaterSense certification promotes water conservation
- DIAMOND Seal Technology features a valve embedded with diamonds to ensure like-new operation for the life of the faucet
- Includes matching finish drain assembly
- Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- 3-hole 4 in. installation
- Rigid spout
- Assembled dimensions: 6-3/8 in. H x 7-1/32 in. D x 10-1/2 in. W
- DIAMOND™ Seal Technology
- Max. 1.20 gpm @ 60 psi, 4.54 L/min @ 414 kPa
- Spout Height: 6-3/8"
- Spout Length: 5"
- Fittings Type: 3/8" compression fittings
- Supply Lines: Included InnoFlex® Pex-C Supply Lines
- Three hole mount
- Diamond coated ceramic cartridge
- Hot and cold stems are interchangeable
- 3/8" O.D. straight PEX supply tubes
- 1/4 turn handle stops
- Models without "TP" suffix have metal drain with pop-up type fitting with plated flange and stopper
- Models with "TP" suffix have polypropylene pop- up type drain fitting with plated metal flange and stopper cap
- Lifetime limited warranty on parts (other than electronic parts and batteries) and finishes: or, for commercial users, for 5 years from date of purchase.
- 5 year limited warranty on electronic parts (other than batteries); or, for commercial users, for 1 year from the date of purchase. No warranty is provided on batteries.