Delta® MagnaTite® Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to pull your faucet spray wand precisely into place and hold it there so it stays docked when not in use. Delta® faucets with DIAMOND™ Seal Technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice as long as the industry standard*. Kitchen faucets with Touch-Clean® Spray Holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. *Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
- MagnaTite® Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to snap your faucet spray wand precisely into place and hold it there so it stays docked when not in use and doesn’t droop over time
- Soft, rubber Touch-Clean® spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger
- DIAMOND™ Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard
- Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex® PEX supply lines
- 1 or 3-hole 8" installation
- ADA Compliant
- High-arc pull-down swivels 360 degrees
- Euromotion DIAMOND™ Valve
- Maximum 1.8 gpm @ 60 psi, 6.8 L/min @ 414 kPa
- Escutcheon: Optional Escutcheon Included
- Spout Height: 15-1/4"
- Spout Length: 9-1/4"
- Fittings Type: 3/8" compression fittings
- Deck Thickness: 2.5"
- Supply Lines: Included InnoFlex® Pex-C Supply Lines
- Valve Type: Euromotion DIAMOND™ Valve
- One or three hole mount (Escutcheon included with kitchen models
- Diamond coated ceramic cartridge
- 3/8" O.D. straight, staggered pex supply lines
- Spout rotates 360°
- Red/Blue indicator markings
- Two-function wand; Aerated stream or spray
- Dual integral check valves in sprayer
- Lifetime limited warranty on parts (other than electronic parts and batteries) and finishes: or, for commercial users, for 5 years from date of purchase.
- 5 year limited warranty on electronic parts (other than batteries); or, for commercial users, for 1 year from the date of purchase. No warranty is provided on batteries.